- Developer: B.B. Studio
- Players: 1
- Ratings: RP (Rating Pending)
- Voice-Overs Japanese and English
- North America: English, French, and Spanish
- Europe: English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish
According to Bandai Namco:
The Digimon World series returns to the West with Digimon World: Next Order! An all-new adventure & story awaits! The Digital World is in despair. Machinedramons are running rampant and causing utter chaos… the Digital World needs your help! Explore and traverse the Digital World to solve a digi-mystery. Recruit faithful Digimon companions and meet friends along the way to help you on this epic journey. The Digital World is waiting for you… Or are you waiting for the Digital World?
- Over 200 Digimon from the animated series!
- Choose between a male or female protagonist
- For the first time ever in the series, explore the Digital World with not one, but TWO Digimon partners!
- Your success in battles & the growth of your partners is totally dependent on you: Raise, train, feed, discipline, etc. in real-time to form strong bonds with your Digimon companions. Every interaction & activity matters!
- Evolved AI Battle System: Strong bonds with your partners is key – train your Digimon to excel in AI battles on their own. Cooperation & synchronization between your partners and their feelings will increase your chances of winning. Shout commands and cheer them to victory!
- Recruit and integrate new Digimon into the village to expand & evolve it
This should be a lot of fun. A lot of people enjoyed Digimon: Cyber Sleuth this year. I wouldn’t even be surprised if that was some people’s game of the years.
That Double Digimon partner capability seems very interesting.